Monday, December 7, 2009

Great Weekend!

Well, we had another fabulous weekend! We went to dinner with our friends Phil and Colleen on Friday night. We went to Ben's Next Door, which is owned by the same people who own the famous DC establishment, Ben's Chili Bowl. It was wonderful! We got some good southern favorites: fried chicken and shrimp and grits! Saturday we slept in and woke up to snow falling! It snowed just about all day Saturday. We went over to Phil and Stacy's to watch the SEC Championship game. We had a great time and ate some yummy chili. Saturday night we watched more football and just went to bed early! Sunday I went to church by myself because Justin had a big group project meeting. I helped with a welcome home pot luck for a family who'd been living in the Dominican Republic as missionaries for a year! It was great and we had a HUGE turnout! I got some errands done on Sunday afternoon and Justin and I capped off the weekend with watching "The Holiday." It's one of my favorite Christmas movies!!! Pictures of the house all decked out for Christmas will be posted this week, hopefully tomorrow! Tonight, Justin has school and Courtney is coming over so we can watch Christmas Vacation and The Victorias Secret Fashion Show that I recorded! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment