Monday, June 1, 2009

Another great weekend and our first wedding shower!











Well, as usual, we had another fantastic weekend!








Friday night, Justin took me to pick up my wedding dress. It was SO pretty and made me EVEN more excited! Then we went to our friend James's engagement party at our friends' Jeff and Gretchen Davis's house. It was fabulous! Good times with friends!








Saturday, my friend Courtney and I went to get manicures and pedicures then layed out by the pool! Saturday afternoon, Justin, Turner and I went to our friend Amanda's graduation cookout! We all had a blast!








Sunday we went to church and Justin led communion for the first time!! He did a GREAT job and I was very proud of him! After church we had our quarterly young adult potluck! After that it was time for our first wedding shower! The ladies at the church threw a wonderful shower and we got so many wonderful things!!








The pictures are from us riding the metro back from the cookout and the wedding shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment