Friday, September 30, 2011

Online Shopping

This week I feel like I've done a bit more than my share of online shopping! We are headed to Knoxville next weekend for the TN v. UGA game and I've been on a search for something to wear. It's a 7 pm game and some of my regular options are feeling a bit tighter lately :)
I went with this, and its supposed to arrive today, so I hope it works!
Dream cardigan
We also ordered a new crate for Hattie! We've been calling her Hurricane Hattie lately because she's had some "separation anxiety". We'd been leaving her out because she was able to chew through her wooden crate and get out. This time we opted for a more durable option but still with the wood accent on top so it can double as an end table. Gotta save space in the city! Here's the one we got her!
Merry Products Pet Cage with Crate Cover
Finally, we are headed to Clemson in October for the Clemson-UNC game and Hattie is coming with us. I had to be sure she is fully ready to show her UNC spirit so I ordered her a little something, but I'll keep that secret for the game! :)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment