Monday, September 26, 2011

Weekend Recap!

Ok, I'm trying to make good on my promise to keep this thing updated!!

We had a great weekend! Friday night we went to a going away party for our friends Jeff and Kari who were moving back to Texas. We will certainly miss them! Kari was so sweet to have Cherry Limeade for me at the party!

Saturday we woke up bright and early and headed out to church for the Basic Needs Giveaway! It was such a great event to be a part of. I got to help three different people/families go through the things to get clothes and food. It was a great blessing to us all! We also were able to talk to one lady about giving our desktop computer to her for her two grandsons! All in all a GREAT day. God definitely worked through everyone there!

Sunday was fun too! Went to church and I helped in the nursery, good practice! Then had lunch and headed to watch the Panthers get a VICTORY! Its about time. Unfortunately, Sunday night I discovered I had a pinched sciatic nerve and that part was NOT fun. Justin has taken good care of me so far though! :)

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment