Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Cute New Blog Stuff!

Ok. I think I will be a LOT better about using this now that I know how to decorate it! It was driving me a little crazy how plain it was when I saw everyone else's look so cute! I've started reading other blogs and I'm really enjoying this blogging world! I've been reading McMama's blog about her and her four kids. She is really an amazing woman. You should check out her blog! It's on my list! Justin doesn't have school tonight so we are making homeade pizza and hopefully cleaning and organizing our house some more! I promise pictures when it is actually done and presentable. This is going to have to be before Thanksgiving because I'm hosting my first Thanksgiving!! I'm really excited! If you have any tips, please let me know! I think I've got everything planned out pretty well, so it should go fine. We don't have a lot of space, but that will make it more fun, I think! My bosses are gone for a conference this week, so work is going to be fairly slow. Other than that, just another great week with my fantastic husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment